From: Rafael Kitover <rkitover at io dot com>
Subject: Re: Converting text inserts to DBI calls
Date: Sep 29 2009 4:40PM

The DBIx::Class (an ORM) branch I've been working on that will soon be
released, has transparent support for blob inserts/updates, it's at:

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/bast/DBIx-Class/0.08/branches/sybase_bulkinsert_support/

Only issue is updates with LIKE conditions against blobs in where, that
doesn't work yet.

Of course it would be DBIC syntax not DBI syntax.