From: "Pocius, Pete" <pete dot pocius at eds dot com>
Subject: Questions regarding Sybperl 2.18
Date: May 18 2009 7:24PM

Hello,

My company is researching upgrading our Sybperl software.  Can someone
provide answers to the following questions?

Can Sybperl 2.18 run on Sun Solaris 10?

Can Sybperl 2.18 run under Perl 5.8.5 and Perl 5.8.8?

Thank you,
Pete Pocius

end
Pete Pocius
Consultant
EDS, an HP Company
Consulting Services

975 Eastwind Drive
Suite 115
Westerville, OH 43081

Tel: +1-614-823-4740
E-mail: pete.pocius@eds.com
We deliver on our commitments
so you can deliver on yours.
The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure pursuant to the Freedom of
Information Act/Privacy Act (5 U.S.C. 552/552a). If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying
to the message and destroying the materials.