From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: Error while installing DBD::Sybase on MAC-OS
Date: Apr 19 2009 2:13PM

I know this is horribly late... but you were trying to build
DBD::Sybase on MacOS on an Intel platform, but using the PowerPC libs.

I believe that there is now a version of OpenClient for MacOSX/Intel.

Michael

On Oct 4, 2008, at 6:54 PM, VM ShahulHameed wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I would appreciate if somebody can throw some light into the below
> error while trying to setup of DBD::Sybase module using CPAN shell.
>
> I have setup the environment and able to connect to the server via
> isql. Please let me know if I am missing something.
>
> Regards,
> Shahul

Michael Peppler              -                    Peppler Consulting
SaRL
mpeppler@peppler.org         -                     http://www.peppler.org
Sybase DBA/Developer         -      TeamSybase: http://www.teamsybase.com
Sybase on Linux FAQ          -      http://www.peppler.org/FAQ/linux.html