From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: What does this error message mean (db-library)?
Date: Apr 6 2009 5:35PM

The only thing that I can think of is that these logins have different
rights, possibly due to SElinux settings.

Michael

On Apr 6, 2009, at 3:51 PM, Wechsler, Steven wrote:

> For what it's worth:
>
> We ended up rewriting it in DBI, which works fine.
>
> However, in testing, I noted that DBLibrary scripts have the same
> problem with certain linux logins, even without using Sudo, and even
> if I set all environment variables the same for the non-working
> logins as the working logins have.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Steve

Michael Peppler              -                    Peppler Consulting
SaRL
mpeppler@peppler.org         -                     http://www.peppler.org
Sybase DBA/Developer         -      TeamSybase: http://www.teamsybase.com
Sybase on Linux FAQ          -      http://www.peppler.org/FAQ/linux.html