From: "Wechsler, Steven" <Steven dot Wechsler at mtvstaff dot com>
Subject: RE: What does this error message mean (db-library)?
Date: Apr 6 2009 1:51PM

For what it's worth:

We ended up rewriting it in DBI, which works fine.

However, in testing, I noted that DBLibrary scripts have the same
problem with certain linux logins, even without using Sudo, and even if
I set all environment variables the same for the non-working logins as
the working logins have.

Any ideas?

Steve