From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: What does this error message mean (db-library)?
Date: Apr 5 2009 12:16PM

Actually, now that I think about this - it may be that DBlib.so is
linked with the kerberos library (libskrb.so, or something like that)
in the Sybase libs. Some versions of sybperl always included this file
in the link line, but it's only needed for the Ctlib side, and even
there it should normally get loaded dynamically at run-time.

Michael