From: "Ed Avis" <eda at waniasset dot com>
Subject: RE: Problem wit loading CTLib via CGI on WinXp
Date: Feb 4 2009 3:13PM

>So we can obviously read the file ok
>The open call from the earlier script was reading the contents
>of the list box from file and that all seemed ok

Hmm.  I am a bit stumped.  I might try installing Strawberry Perl in C:\perl and installing the Sybase::CTlib module in that, but this would just be random experimentation.

>I think it must be something to do with the path of some env variable.

Might be, but I can't see anything obvious.  It's not that the filename is wrong - it has the correct filename but just can't load it for some reason.  (Perhaps CTLIB.dll depends on some other DLL that can't be found?)

--
Ed Avis