From: "Julian Thomas" <jthomas at globeop dot com>
Subject: RE: Problem wit loading CTLib via CGI on WinXp
Date: Feb 4 2009 2:03PM

No tried that

It just bows out at the use statement

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Avis [mailto:eda@waniasset.com]
Sent: 04 February 2009 13:57
To: Julian Thomas; sybperl-l@peppler.org

>Its running on my local machine from 'D' Drive and I am administrator
>both of apache and my PC.

Yes but can Apache read that file?  What happens if you write a simple
CGI script that tries to open the file and get its contents?

--
Ed Avis

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any attachments thereto.
(H1)