From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: CTlib or DBD-Sybase
Date: Oct 8 2009 5:16PM

On Oct 8, 2009, at 4:16 PM, Nohez wrote:

> We have a lot of code using Sybase::DBlib and are considering
> porting it
> to CTlib. We have 2 choices Sybase::CTlib or DBD-Sybase. Release dates
> of both the modules on CPAN gives an "impression" that DBD-Sybase is
> being maintained.

Both modules are being maintained - though neither really needs much
work to provide most the functionality that most people need...

I would suggest that you go with DBI/DBD::Sybase, though. It's more
standard, and easier to use for the most part.

"A successful [software] tool is one that was used to do something
undreamed of by its author." -- S. C. Johnson