From: "Jason L dot Froebe" <jason at froebe dot net>
Subject: Re: Sybase::CTlib
Date: Apr 29 2008 7:28PM

Are you using a BEGIN {} block and setting the SYBASE* env variables there?  I'm guessing it works when you run it manually but not in a cron job (or similar)?

Jason L. Froebe

WebBlog http://jfroebe.livejournal.com
Tech log http://www.froebe.net/blog
Froebe Fibers http://www.froebe-fibers.com

The opinions expressed within are the sole rantings of a raving lunatic and in no way reflect the rantings, fits, tantrums, errors, corrections, allocutions, or aimless thoughts of Sybase or its employees or of TeamSybase or ISUG. Any resemblence to reasonable thought, or any official or published opinion of Sybase, TeamSybase or ISUG is merely coincidental, and should be totally ignored.