From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: Need help :-Problem using Sybase::BLK with ASE 15
Date: Mar 13 2008 7:10PM

I noticed this some time ago - I think I posted a patch, but maybe not.
It has to do with the row-level locking of system tables in ASE 15.0.2,
which changes the default order of returned rows.

Michael

--
Michael Peppler           -                 Peppler Consulting SaRL
mpeppler@peppler.org      -                  http://www.peppler.org