From: "Richter, John D" <john dot richter at eds dot com>
Subject: RE: :Sybase
Date: Oct 23 2008 1:15PM

Ed,

I see you have answers on the ddl.  For tables, assuming you want
something more customized than the output from sp_spaceused, you can can
always look at the code for that procedure and go from there.  You might
also take a look at the Rob Vershoor's site, sypron.nl, or Ed Barlow's,
edbarlow.com.

John