From: "Jason L dot Froebe" <jason at froebe dot net>
Subject: Re: DDL::Sybase
Date: Oct 23 2008 2:42AM

Take a look at SQL Fairy aka SQL::Translator  http://search.cpan.org/~jrobinson/SQL-Translator/lib/SQL/Translator.pm for one way to do it

 Jason L. Froebe

Tech log http://www.froebe.net/blog
MyDatabases (free) magazine: http://froebe.net/blog/category/databases/my-databases/
Froebe Fibers http://www.froebe-fibers.com

The opinions expressed within are the sole rantings of a raving lunatic and in no way reflect the rantings, fits, tantrums, errors, corrections, allocutions, or aimless thoughts of Sybase or its employees or of TeamSybase or ISUG. Any resemblence to reasonable thought, or any official or published opinion of Sybase, TeamSybase or ISUG is merely coincidental, and should be totally ignored.