From: "Edward Peschko" <horos11 at gmail dot com>
Subject: DDL::Sybase
Date: Oct 22 2008 10:53PM

All,

Oracle has a very nice perl module associated with it - DDL::Oracle -
it allows for dumping of procedures, indexes, tables, stored
procedures, and so on, in a way that can be highly configured (ie:
sizing can be kept, tweaked or removed, partitioning tweaked, table
allocation changed)

Does something like this exist for sybase? I basically want to be able
to dump a database's ddl out and change how much space is allocated
for each table (likewise with indexes). If not, does anybody have any
ideas on where I could start, aside from scratch?

Thanks,

Ed