From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: Ribo?
Date: Oct 10 2008 5:26AM

Setting up ribo isn't difficult (it's a matter of setting the
JAVA_HOME and RIBO_HOME env. variables), but it's not something I'd
really use in a production environment.

I find it useful from time to time to understand what goes on at the
protocol level. I'll dig up the docs and a usage example when I get to
work later this morning.

Michael

On Oct 9, 2008, at 6:20 PM, todd.e.rinaldo@jpmorgan.com wrote:

> Michael,
>
> Yes I realize it's in the dir. I was hoping for docs/personal
> experiences
> to know if it's a pain in the ass and even so, if it's worth
> pursuing or
> not. Is it prod safe? Etc.
>
> Todd

Michael Peppler              -                    Peppler Consulting
SaRL
mpeppler@peppler.org         -                     http://www.peppler.org
Sybase DBA/Developer         -      TeamSybase: http://www.teamsybase.com
Sybase on Linux FAQ          -      http://www.peppler.org/FAQ/linux.html