From: CSane at EvergreenInvestments dot com
Subject: Every Statement is a prepared stored proc?
Date: Oct 8 2008 9:52PM

How do we avoid this problem?
Would using DBI{finish} cause this?

create proc DBD17 as SELECT mycolumn AS mycolumn FROM my2ndtable WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD18 as UPDATE my2ndtable SET mycolumn = ? WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD19 as SELECT mycolumn AS mycolumn FROM my2ndtable WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD20 as UPDATE my2ndtable SET mycolumn = ? WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD21 as SELECT mycolumn AS mycolumn FROM my2ndtable WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD22 as UPDATE my2ndtable SET mycolumn = ? WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD23 as SELECT mycolumn AS mycolumn FROM my2ndtable WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD24 as UPDATE my2ndtable SET mycolumn = ? WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD25 as SELECT mycolumn AS mycolumn FROM my2ndtable WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD26 as UPDATE my2ndtable SET mycolumn = ? WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD27 as SELECT mycolumn AS mycolumn FROM my2ndtable WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD28 as UPDATE my2ndtable SET mycolumn = ? WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD29 as SELECT mycolumn AS mycolumn FROM my2ndtable WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD30 as UPDATE my2ndtable SET mycolumn = ? WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD31 as SELECT mycolumn AS mycolumn FROM my2ndtable WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD32 as UPDATE my2ndtable SET mycolumn = ? WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD33 as SELECT mycolumn AS mycolumn FROM my2ndtable WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD34 as UPDATE my2ndtable SET mycolumn = ? WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD35 as SELECT mycolumn AS mycolumn FROM my2ndtable WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD36 as UPDATE my2ndtable SET mycolumn = ? WHERE id = ?
create proc DBD37 as UPDATE my2ndtable SET start_d = ? WHERE id = ?