From: "David VanEmden" <davanemd at gw dot fis dot ncsu dot edu>
Subject: Re: Sybperl and Oracle
Date: Aug 24 2007 1:28PM

Michael,
 I guess this is a very simplistic approach...but...

#!/usr/local/bin/sybperl5_6

 use lib '/usr/local/lib/perl5.8.0/site_perl/sun4-solaris/auto/DBI';
 require  '/usr/local/lib/perl5.8.0/site_perl/sun4-solaris/DBI.pm';
# use DBI;

and I am getting:

ld.so.1: sybperl5_6: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/lib/perl5.8.0/site_perl/sun4-solaris/auto/DBI/DBI.so: symbol
Perl_get_sv: referenced symbol not found
Killed

Dave Van Emden
Enterprise Applications and Database Services
North Carolina State University
David_VanEmden@ncsu.edu
Yahoo IM: dvanemden
919-513-1692

>>>  8/24/2007 9:23 AM >>>

What do you mean by "hook in DBI interface" ? What sort of problems did
you get ?

Michael

Internet
davanemd@gw.fis.ncsu.edu@peppler.org - 24.08.2007 15:17