From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: Sybperl and Oracle
Date: Aug 24 2007 1:23PM

What do you mean by "hook in DBI interface" ? What sort of problems did
you get ?

Michael

Internet
davanemd@gw.fis.ncsu.edu@peppler.org - 24.08.2007 15:17

Sent by:        owner-sybperl-l@peppler.org
To:     sybperl-l
cc:
Subject:        Sybperl and Oracle

I have an application currently written in sybperl.  I need now use an
Oracle database as well.  I tried to just hook in DBI interface with no
luck.  Is there a way to do this, or am I going to convert my sybperl to
DBI-DBD?

Thanks,

Dave Van Emden
Enterprise Applications and Database Services
North Carolina State University
David_VanEmden@ncsu.edu
Yahoo IM: dvanemden
919-513-1692
This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential.
If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord with
its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited except formal approval.
The internet can not guarantee the integrity of this message.
BNP PARIBAS (and its subsidiaries) shall (will) not therefore be liable for the message if modified.
Do not print this message unless it is necessary, consider the environment.
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires et sont confidentiels. Si vous recevez ce
message par erreur, merci de le detruire et d'en avertir immediatement l'expediteur.
Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse.
L'internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, BNP PARIBAS (et ses filiales) decline(nt) toute responsabilite au titre de ce message, dans l'hypothese ou il aurait ete modifie.
N'imprimez ce message que si necessaire, pensez a l'environnement.