From: "Pavel Veller" <Pavel_Veller at epam dot com>
Subject: RE: Need help with Sybperl on Solaris x86
Date: Aug 12 2007 2:55PM

Michael,

Thank you very much for your willingness to help. It turned to be an
issue on the compiler side. Once we figured that out Sybperl got
compiled just fine. I was desperate yesterday night looking for any
possible advise, you know. If we have any further questions I will
contact the list with more details. Thanks again

Regards,
Pavel Veller