From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: RE: Connecting to repserver with DBD::Sybase
Date: Apr 10 2007 6:56AM

Hmm - I just tried using $sth->{NUM_OF_FIELDS} with a rep server, and had
no problems.

Could you send me a sample script that illustrates the problem?

Thanks,

Michael

Internet
Steven.Wechsler@mtvstaff.com@peppler.org - 06.04.2007 17:31

Sent by:        owner-sybperl-l@peppler.org
To:     sybperl-l
cc:

Hi Michael,

I had our  sysadmin folks upgrade to the latest version you specified
below, and I am still getting the  error.

It appears that

     $sth->{NUM_OF_FIELDS} (remember, this worked with repserver and
earlier  versions of DBD)

is what's triggerng  the error.

Any  ideas?

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Wechsler |  steven.wechsler@mtvstaff.com
Sybase/SQL Server/MySQL Database Administrator
212-846-5683

MTV  Networks