From: "Wechsler, Steven" <Steven dot Wechsler at mtvstaff dot com>
Subject: RE: Connecting to repserver with DBD::Sybase
Date: Apr 6 2007 3:31PM

Hi Michael,

I had our sysadmin folks upgrade to the latest version you specified
below, and I am still getting the error.

It appears that

    $sth->{NUM_OF_FIELDS} (remember, this worked with repserver and
earlier versions of DBD)

is what's triggerng the error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve

Steve Wechsler | steven.wechsler@mtvstaff.com
Sybase/SQL Server/MySQL Database Administrator
212-846-5683

MTV Networks