From: cenvnc <cenvnc at gmail dot com>
Subject: Re: Sybase::bcp
Date: Feb 14 2007 5:04PM

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I took up your suggestion of using the BLK
api. This stopped the program from hanging. It did not however stop the
1622 error messages:
/
Message number: 1622, Severity 18, State 1, Line 1
Server 'myServer'
Message String: Type '7' not implemented./

In the end I decided to switch to using prepared insert statements..
probably not as good (?) but it served its purpose. I get the feeling
that a solution for a sybase 1622 error message might take a while to find.

cheers
Ed