From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: Sybase::bcp
Date: Feb 8 2007 9:07AM

That looks like an ASE error, or possibly an OpenClient error. In any case
I don't think that it is directly related to sybperl.

On the other hand you are using the old DB-Library API - and you should
probably use the new(er) BLK (ClientLibrary) API (i.e. Sybase::BLK)

Have you tried the same data via the bcp tool ?

Michael

Internet
cenvnc@gmail.com@peppler.org - 07.02.2007 19:01

Sent by:        owner-sybperl-l@peppler.org