From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: sybperl 'make test' problem
Date: Sep 4 2006 6:22PM

Brian Craft wrote:
> It looks like it hangs after test 19 ... Now where do i go with it?
>
> Thanks

Ah, I think I know what the problem is. Tests 20 and following test the
async functionality (dbsqlsend(), dbpoll(), etc). There are some
versions of OpenClient where this doesn't work right. I would suggest
that you run the other individual tests to see if this is the only
problem. If that's the case then unless you use dbsqlsend() and friends
in your perl code you should be just fine.

Michael Peppler           -                 Peppler Consulting SaRL
mpeppler@peppler.org      -                  http://www.peppler.org
Sybase DBA/Developer      -   TeamSybase: http://www.teamsybase.com
Sybase on Linux FAQ       -   http://www.peppler.org/FAQ/linux.html