From: "Ed Ahlsen-Girard" <Ed dot Ahlsen-girard at tybrin dot com>
Subject: installation order
Date: Jun 2 2006 9:31PM

I installed DBD::Sybase 1.07.01 before installing Sybase::CTlib.  I
installed Sybase::CTlib, although it required force, and reinstalled
DBD::Sybase, but I get the exact failure to load a library as before:

[root@####### ed]# perl -c dbtest.PL
Can't load
'/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/DBD/Sybase/
Sybase.so' for module DBD::Sybase: libct.so.4: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 230.
 at dbtest.PL line 9
Compilation failed in require at dbtest.PL line 9.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at dbtest.PL line 9.

Do I need to uninstall anything?

--

Ed Ahlsen-Girard
Network Administrator