From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: python and sybase
Date: Jun 1 2006 5:44AM

Like Matthew said - you should probably find a Python list/forum for these
questions.

If python is built in 64bit mode then it HAS to use the 64bit Sybase libs.
However I suspect that the python Sybase glue code hasn't been modified to
handle the changes required to link/build with the 64bit libs - in
particular including the -DSYB_LP64 command line arg to gcc when compiling
the C code, and linking with the xxx64 version of the libs.

Michael

Internet
bitsandbytes88@hotmail.com@peppler.org - 31/05/2006 16:19

Sent by:    owner-sybperl-l@peppler.org