From: "Mr dot Dan" <bitsandbytes88 at hotmail dot com>
Subject: Re: DBD-Sybase-1.07 and Sybperl-2.18
Date: May 26 2006 5:46PM

Hi,

Thanks for the response.  I've also installed freetds-0.63.  Would that
cause a conflict?
I'm getting a undefined symbol cs_dt_info, import error with python.  I'm
drawing at straws to figure out why.  Earlier I had installed FreeTDS
because I didn't have OCS-15_0.  Then, I purchased and installed OCS-15.  I
have no idea how I would uninstall FreeTDS if there is a conflict.  I'm not
installing FreeTDS with python-sybase so it shouldn't be a problem, but who
knows?

~DjK