From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: sybperl-2.18 & DBD::Sybase
Date: May 23 2006 12:18PM

You can find the version for the Sybase::xxx modules via the following:

perl -MSybase::CTlib -e 'print "$Sybase::CTlib::Version\n"'

which prints something like this:

This is sybperl, version 2.18

Sybase::CTlib $Revision: 1.71 $ $Date: 2005/04/09 09:27:57 $

Copyright (c) 1995-2004 Michael Peppler
Portions Copyright (c) 1995 Sybase, Inc.

OpenClient version: Sybase Client-Library/15.0/P-EBF13124 ESD #2/DRV.15.0.1/Linux Intel/Linux 2.4.21-20.ELsmp i686 Native
Threads/BUILD1500-003/OPT/Tue Dec 13 10:14:06 2005

For DBI/DBD::Sybase the version is shown by the CPAN module normally (note, DBI is the API part, and DBD::Sybase is the driver. DBI is probably
installed by default).

Michael

Internet
bitsandbytes88@hotmail.com@peppler.org - 22/05/2006 22:02