From: "Mr dot Dan" <bitsandbytes88 at hotmail dot com>
Subject: sybperl-2.18 & DBD::Sybase
Date: May 22 2006 8:02PM

Hi,

Perl shows the following as being installed on my SLES 9.3 with AMD64
platform.

Sybase -- ???
Sybase::BCP -- 1.7
Sybase::CTlib -- undef
Sybase::DBlib -- undef
Sybase::Sybperl -- undef
DBD::Sybase -- 1.07

I have installed sybperl 2.18 and DBD-Sybase-1.07.  Why does perl show
display like this.  If I log into CPAN it tells me I have the latest version
of Sybase::CTlib, DBlib, and Sybperl.

To meet the requirement of installing the sybase interface of Perl DBI/DBD
is there anything else I need to install?  By installing DBD::Sybase - 1.07
does that install both the DBI and DBD, i"m  not sure of the difference
between those.

Thanks,
~DjK

PS addiing bulk copy on the 11.9.2 ASE to that database I needed for make
test gave me 100% all tests completed - thanks!