From: "Mr dot Dan" <bitsandbytes88 at hotmail dot com>
Subject: bulk copy with sybperl 2.18
Date: May 22 2006 4:41PM

Hi,

Is there any way to turn on the logged version of bulk copy so that bulk
copy will work in the 'make test' of sybperl-2.18?  I trying to install
sybperl-2.18 with OCS_15 querying to ASE 11.9.2.  Or should I just ignore
that and install it?   I just don't want it to bite me later.  This seems to
be my last error.

Message String: You cannot run the non-logged version of bulk copy in this
database. Please check with the DBO.

~DjK

Setting the LANG variable solved that issue. - THANKS!