From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: make test with sybperl-2.18
Date: May 19 2006 5:34AM

You need to define the SYBASE env. variable, and have it point at the root
directory of your Sybase installation.

The easiest way to set all the env. variables is to source the SYBASE.sh
file that is in the root directory for the Sybase install.

Michael

Internet
bitsandbytes88@hotmail.com@peppler.org - 18/05/2006 23:22

Sent by:    owner-sybperl-l@peppler.org