From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: DBlib
Date: May 17 2006 5:58AM

You will only need the DBlib side if you want to use things like dbschema
which hasn't been ported to CTlib yet.

Otherwise you should be able to use the CTlib side of things with no
problems.

Alternatively, if you are on a 32bit version  of SLES you can download the
Developper Version of ASE (15.0) and get all the necessary libraries and
include files. The 15.0 libs work just fine with all versions of ASE
(including Sybase SQL Server 4.9.2 !)

Michael

Internet
bitsandbytes88@hotmail.com@peppler.org - 16/05/2006 20:01