From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: Trigger errors
Date: Feb 14 2006 1:28PM

There are various possibilities.

The first is that you return an error code from your stored proc (ie.
RETURN 1), and then check this return status (CS_STATUS_RESULT). If it is
non-0 then you have an error condition. In general I've tended to return
the same value that I use in the RAISERROR.

The second is that you trap errors in the server callback and raise the
error internally that way.

I also noted that you use $$db_ref for the database handle - this shouldn't
be necessary as a database handle is already a reference...

Michael

Internet
STRAUSS@ap.org@peppler.org - 14/02/2006 14:16

Sent by:    owner-sybperl-l@peppler.org