From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: 64-bit/32-bit problems with DBI/DBD::Sybase on RHEL4 EM64T (x86_64)
Date: Feb 13 2006 7:19AM

Distributing a binary linked to the Sybase libs is legal (AFAIK.)

Distributing the libraries themselves is a different matter, and without
the libraries the binary isn't really all that useful :-)

Michael

Internet
sjmudd@pobox.com@peppler.org - 12/02/2006 22:17

Sent by:        owner-sybperl-l@peppler.org