From: Simon J Mudd <sjmudd at pobox dot com>
Subject: Using DBD::Sybase / DBI to talk to replication server
Date: Feb 12 2006 3:08PM

Hello All,

I am writing a script to manage a repserver and want to use DBI/DBD::Sybase to talk to
the rep server.

The normal DBI SQL stuff works fine with ASE servers and I can also get
back print statements from them. However when I try to do the same thing
using the syb_err_handler I don't seem to be able to capture the output
produced by the repserver.

I've not seen many messages in the list archives about using DBI with repserver so
I am unsure if I am doing something obviously wrong.

If someone is successfully using DBI/DBD::Sybase and repserver please could they
either provide me a pointer as to what needs doing.

Thanks,

Simon Mudd