From: nyem <nyem at onestop dot com dot my>
Subject: Re: DBD::ASAny
Date: Feb 2 2006 6:30AM

Thanks for the reply..

I've done what you suggested but still the same error message. Here's
the list of files I've copied:

         308 .packlist
           0 ASAny.bs
      40,448 ASAny.dll
         380 ASAny.dll.manifest
         817 ASAny.exp
       1,922 ASAny.lib

Just a shot in the dark... the content of ASAny.dll.manifest says

Does this means that the file msvcr80.dll is required? Tried copying the
file from winnt/winsxs subfolder to winnt/system32 but now the server
popups this message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime error! R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library
incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more
information.

Any help is highly appreciated..

regards,
- nyem