From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: perl DBI::Sybase - How to reconnect through err_handler
Date: Nov 8 2006 6:49AM

The error handler is called from within the server callback (set with
ct_callback()). There are only a few CTlib calls that are available in
that situation, and I'm pretty sure that reconnecting is not feasible. The
alternative is the good old "set a flag in the handler, and check the flag
in the main code" procedure. Annoying, I know, but I don't see any way to
directly generate a reconnect from the error handler...

Michael

Internet
jason@froebe.net@peppler.org - 08.11.2006 00:32

Sent by:        owner-sybperl-l@peppler.org