From: "Mr dot Dan" <bitsandbytes88 at hotmail dot com>
Subject: Panic: dynamic SQL (? placehoders) are not supported
Date: Oct 23 2006 6:21PM

Hi,

I'm getting the error in my subject line from a perl script.  I included an
article from you from some time ago that is similar, below.

ATTEMPT: 1
Panic: dynamic SQL (? placeholders) are not supported by the server you are
connecting at
/usr/local/perl-5.8.8/lib/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux/DBD/Sybase.pm line
133   Does your suggestion still apply.  The server I'm connecting to is
11.9.2 but I'm using the latest Sybase client, OCS-15.0.   The funny thing
is that this script works going to the same server but run from Solaris
instead of linux with an older Sybase open client and Sybase.pm.  We are
trying to migrate to linux though.

Thanks,
~DjK

ATTEMPT:2