From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: DBD::Sybase with host process disconnect errors when run from linux
Date: Oct 4 2006 12:31PM

This error usually happens when the client goes away without properly
closing the connection.
You may be getting this because of a tcp_keepalive setting that is too low
on the db server side.

What happens when you connect from the linux host with isql and issue the
same query?

Michael

Internet
Daniel.DeGuzman@mtvstaff.com@peppler.org - 03.10.2006 20:22