From: Knut Behrends <knb at gfz-potsdam dot de>
Subject: Re: DBD::Sybase cant be loaded on winXP
Date: Jan 27 2006 8:17AM

Thanks Michael,

meanwhile I have found a workaround by using DBD::ODBC and using an
appropriate ODBC Data source name in the connection string.

I have indeed already tried to change the  PATH as suggested: however
that was before script execution time but not before module
build/installation time. I'll keep trying  a little  bit. Thanks again,

KNut