From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: DBD::Sybase cant be loaded on winXP
Date: Jan 27 2006 6:57AM

I'm not really a Windows expert, but I *think* that you need to make sure
that if you build DBD::Sybase with the 12.5.x libraries then when you run
perl scripts the PATH must include the 12.5 library directory, and NOT the
15.0 library directory.

Michael

Internet
knb@gfz-potsdam.de@peppler.org - 26/01/2006 18:50