From: nyem <nyem at onestop dot com dot my>
Subject: DBD::ASAny
Date: Jan 26 2006 8:03AM

I'm using DBD::ASAny on my development machine (win2000) but when I
copied them to the production server (win2003) I got this error:

install_driver(ASAny) failed: Can't load
'H:/perl/site/lib/auto/DBD/ASAny/ASAny
.dll' for module DBD::ASAny: load_file:The specified module
could not be found at
H:/perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 206.
Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed
where expected

Does this means that I need to recompile DBD::ASAny for win2003? Or is
there anything else that I forgot to tweak? It's already a hassle to
install msVC just to compile this module on my machine...

Any ASAny ppd available out there?

-nyem