From: "Mark Aufflick" <mark at aufflick dot com>
Subject: Re: SUCCESS: Partial success compiling Sybperl 2.18 under cygwin
Date: Jan 10 2006 6:08AM

I spoke too soon... it seems that our legacy code DOES in fact use DBLib.
In fact it inherits from Sybase::DBLib which doesn't seem like the best
way to go (I would be inclined to use a has-a model rather than an is-a
model in this case).

So Michael if you do happen to remember how you made those .a files it
would be great!!