From: "Erik Wendelboe" <erik at wendelboe dot com>
Subject: RE: Too many output parameters?
Date: Sep 23 2005 8:35PM

When I attempt to install 1.06, or 1.05, the xblk tests fail (not part of
the 1.04 release), which is why our unix admin choose to install 1.04 in the
first place.  I removed the # from the trace statements, so you can see the
nature of the errors.

Should I continue to install 1.06, even with these errors?

Thanks
Erik

Output from the trace send as separate email...