From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: RE: Too many output parameters?
Date: Sep 23 2005 6:38AM

That looks suspiciously like a DBD::Sybase bug (i.e. not correctly setting
up the internal array that holds the result set.)

I'll look into it as soon as I can.

Michael

Internet
erik@wendelboe.com@peppler.org - 23/09/2005 08:17

Sent by:        owner-sybperl-l@peppler.org
To:     mpeppler
cc:     Michael PEPPLER, sybperl-l

Using gdb I get the following additional information:
(gdb) core-file core
Core was generated by `tdb.pl'.
(no debugging symbols found)...warning: The shared libraries were not
privately mapped; setting a
breakpoint in a shared library will not work until you rerun the program.

(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...
(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...(no
#0  0xc0000000002d19b4 in dbih_get_fbav+0x24c ()
   from
/opt/perl_64/lib/site_perl/5.8.3/PA-RISC2.0-thread-multi-LP64/auto/DBI/DBI.s
Erik