From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: RE: sybperl and perl ithreads
Date: Sep 22 2005 11:27AM

Threads should normally work, although I stay away from them. You can
achieve a similar result with multiple child processes forked from a main
"parent" process that handles the coordination. There are some modules on
CPAN that make that sort of thing easier (Parallele::ForkManager, for
example).

Michael

Internet
ashish.gupta@mizuho-sc.com@peppler.org - 22/09/2005 13:15