From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: sybperl and perl ithreads
Date: Sep 22 2005 11:06AM

Which version of perl, which version of sybperl and which version of
Sybase?

Michael

Internet
ashish.gupta@mizuho-sc.com@peppler.org - 22/09/2005 12:58

Please respond to ashish.gupta@mizuho-sc.com

Sent by:    owner-sybperl-l@peppler.org

To:    sybperl-l

cc:

Subject:    sybperl and perl ithreads

Hi,

Has anybody experienced problems while using perl threads with sybperl?

I was trying to write a sybping program. We have about 200 servers.
The program takes about 45 seconds to check all the servers.

I thought that maybe I could reduce the time by using threads in perl.

When I use threads, the program returns errors.
These have to do with the parameters in the callback routines being
undefined.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Best regards,
Ashish