From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: Re: Too many output parameters?
Date: Sep 22 2005 5:57AM

I don't think that this code should cause any problems. It would be nice to
have the following data to further help with debugging this issue:

1. The output from a run with DBI->trace(5) enabled.

2. The stack trace from the core dump to see where the segfault occurs.

Michael

Internet
erik@wendelboe.com@peppler.org - 22/09/2005 02:03

Sent by:    owner-sybperl-l@peppler.org