From: michael dot peppler at bnpparibas dot com
Subject: RE: sybperl ct_config CS_RETRY_COUNT
Date: Aug 29 2005 8:54AM

Actually the patch is very simple:

Around line 6089 (in the ct_connect() function), just add this:

        SV **svp = hv_fetch((HV*)SvRV(attr), "CON_PROPS", 9, 0);
        SV *sv;
        HV *hv;
        if(svp && SvROK(*svp)) {
            int i;
            CS_RETCODE ret;
            static struct props {
                char *name; int attr; int type;
            } props[] = {
                { "CS_HOSTNAME", CS_HOSTNAME, CS_CHAR_TYPE},
                { "CS_ANSI_BINDS", CS_ANSI_BINDS, CS_INT_TYPE},
                { "CS_PACKETSIZE", CS_PACKETSIZE, CS_INT_TYPE},
                { "CS_SEC_APPDEFINED", CS_SEC_APPDEFINED, CS_INT_TYPE},
                { "CS_SEC_CHALLENGE", CS_SEC_CHALLENGE, CS_INT_TYPE},
                { "CS_SEC_ENCRYPTION", CS_SEC_ENCRYPTION, CS_INT_TYPE},
                { "CS_SEC_NEGOTIATE", CS_SEC_NEGOTIATE, CS_INT_TYPE},
                { "CS_TDS_VERSION", CS_TDS_VERSION, CS_INT_TYPE},
#if defined(CS_HAFAILOVER)
                { "CS_HAFAILOVER", CS_HAFAILOVER, CS_INT_TYPE},
#endif
                { "CS_BULK_LOGIN", CS_BULK_LOGIN, CS_INT_TYPE},
#if defined(CS_SEC_NETWORKAUTH)
                { "CS_SEC_NETWORKAUTH", CS_SEC_NETWORKAUTH, CS_INT_TYPE},
#endif
#if defined(CS_SEC_SERVERPRINCIPAL)
                { "CS_SEC_SERVERPRINCIPAL", CS_SEC_SERVERPRINCIPAL,
CS_CHAR_TYPE},
#endif
#if defined(CS_SERVERADDR)
                { "CS_SERVERADDR", CS_SERVERADDR, CS_CHAR_TYPE},
#endif
                { "CS_RETRY_COUNT", CS_RETRY_COUNT, CS_INT_TYPE }, /*
<----------------- add this!! */
                { "CS_SYB_LANG", CS_SYB_LANG, -1 },
                { "CS_SYB_CHARSET", CS_SYB_CHARSET, -1 },
                { "CS_DATA_LCHAR", CS_DATA_LCHAR, -2 },
            };
            hv = (HV*)SvRV(*svp);

and rebuild, and all should be well.