From: "Ashish Gupta" <ashish dot gupta at mizuho-sc dot com>
Subject: RE: sybperl ct_config CS_RETRY_COUNT
Date: Aug 26 2005 6:33AM

Hi Michael,

I still get an error.

I tried the command :

	ct_config(CS_SET, 9173,   2, CS_INT_TYPE);

And the following error was reported :

Open Client Message:
Message number: LAYER = (1) ORIGIN = (1) SEVERITY = (1) NUMBER = (5)
Message String: ct_config(): user api layer: external error: An illegal
value of 9173 given for parameter property.

Thanks for your kind help.
Best regards,
Ashish